The first edition of the report of the Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development maps out the commitments and action items contained in the Addis Ababa Action Agenda and lays out how the Task Force will monitor their implementation in future years.
The Task Force has carefully gone through the full range of these commitments and action items to create a framework for monitoring. It compiled them into nine chapters — on cross-cutting issues, the seven action areas of the Addis Agenda, and on data. In each chapter, commitments and actions are organized by thematic clusters, for which the Task Force presents options for monitoring.
2016 IATF Report
- Full report
- Chapter 1: Cross-cutting issues
- Chapter 2A: Domestic public resources
- Chapter 2B: Domestic and international private business and finance
- Chapter 2C: International development cooperation
- Chapter 2D: International trade as an engine for development
- Chapter 2E: Debt and debt sustainability
- Chapter 2F: Addressing systemic issues
- Chapter 2G: Science, technology, innovation and capacity-building
- Chapter 3: Data monitoring and follow-up