“MyAnimeList” is the world’s largest database and social cataloguing of anime and manga. MyAnimeList was Founded in November 2004 by Garrett Gyssler and is maintained solely. Since its opening, users have posted over 230,000 pages of information, reviews, and rankings related to Japanese anime and manga.
If you are an anime lover and want to explore new anime and find the best anime and manga series, then MyAnimeList.net will be useful. On MyAnimeList, users can find new anime and manga series. Also, users will create their anime list and share it with others. In addition, MyAnimeList provides premium forum access to its members for free. Here members can share their thoughts about the anime world.
This article will share detailed information on how to use MyAnimeList.net. So if you are new, then read the article completely.
|Article Type||Anime portal|
|Site category||Anime database|
|Launched||November 5, 2004|
|Created by||Garrett Gyssler|
HOW TO CREATE A “MY ANIME LIST”
To create an Anime List on MAL, a user must first register on the MAL portal. by following the given steps, and the user can easily complete the registration process.
- First, visit the myanimelist.net web portal
- on the homepage and click the Sign-Up button.
- After that new page will get open on the screen.
- Here Fill up all the important details. And click on create account button
- After this, a confirmation mail will be sent to your email. That you have to verify.
Once you have completed and confirmed, you can search for Anime you have already watched, add them to your list, and share the link with your friends.
How To Add Anime To MY ANIME LIST:
If you want to add any anime to your list, follow the steps.
- Find anime on the MAL portal.
- After that, click on the Click on the Add to List button.
Now You will find some options before adding the anime to your list. Let’s see some information below:
- Status – Indicates whether you have watched the anime or not;
- Watching – Watching;
- Completed – Watched everything;
- On-hold – Waiting or paused list;
- Dropped – Stopped watching;
- Plan to watch – Plan to watch;
- Your Score – Anime score from 1 to 10;
- Show Advanced – Shows advanced options;
With the advanced options, you can give more details about how many times you’ve watched it, comment, and even specify where you stored the anime. The possibilities for using myanimelist are endless.
If you know, CSS can even completely modify your anime list. You can edit the anime information at any time after adding the list; click on the same option, “completed” or “edit”.
Available Information On Myanimelist Related To Anime And Manga:
Suppose you click on the anime name on a website and access the anime page; you will find information such as:
- Number of episodes;
- Release date and end of the TV show;
- Producers, licensors and studios;
- Source (If it was a manga, game or light novel);
- Duration of the episode or movie;
- Popularity statistics, scores, members who watched and favoured;
- A detailed synopsis and additional background information;
- List of related anime (such as other seasons or movies);
- Actors and voice actors of anime characters and producers;
- Opening and closing songs; Japanese anime name;
- Comments from other members, along with their ratings;
- Recent News;
- Forum discussions;
- Featured articles,
- Promotional videos (Trailers and PV);
We hope you have received in-depth information about myanimelist.net. Even after reading this article, if you have more questions or queries related to this, ask them by commenting below; we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UN Portal||Click Here|